Written by Brammers
Tuesday, 11 December 2012
Since the launch of Titan and the Neocron API, the THN been working on a new project. Some of you may have seen the tweets about it or heard about it.
Today I'm announcing the THN Stats DB - http://stats.techhaven.org/
So what does it do?
- Servers - Current server populations and lastest outpost news .
- Servers - Last 5 days server populations .
- Outposts - Lists the current outpost owners .
- Outposts - Lists the past owners of an outpost .
- Clans - Lists all op-fighting clans .
- Clans - Lists the current ops held by a clan and their fighting history .
- Twitter - All outpost changes are tweeted by our THN-CPU account so don't forget to follow!
So if you got a clan, and want to show potential members your op-fighting history, you can. Or do want to accuse another clan of Ninja hacking with evidence? Well you can do that as well.
We got more features coming soon including:
- Outpost security settings.
- More graphs and plots.
- Support for factions.
- A world map.
- Support for stats from the THN Rares DB.
- German Language support.
- ...and much more.
Any comments and questions, please post them here!
A big thanks goes to Zoltan and the Neocron 2 support team for the API and also the THN team for their comments and testing.
Disclaimer: Use of the data from the Stats DB is at your own risk, the THN accepts no responsibility for any unexpected clan wars.