Items Database - Version 1.0.6
Written by Brammers
Sunday, 22 October 2006
The Items Database has received a bit of an update. Version 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 are included in this release, if you are wondering where the release notes are for them.
There are quite a few UI improvements, and a lot of other changes in the code - just go and have a look!
Work now starts on version 1.1, if you find any items that are incorrect, please post in this area of the THN Forums. Any bugs or issues, please post here.
- Fixed a lot of CSS issues
- Quest information added (Marked with a Q icon)
- Epic information link to the epic guide in the THN
- Added row hi-lighting and row clicking (Thanks to Nova Tiempo for working out the technique and JS code for me!)
- Resource Supply Manager icon added for RSM items
- Icons and images moved around into different directories.
- Added a QuickJump box
- Added Sitemap plugin - see http://www.techhaven.org/sitemap/
- Added support for multiple item ID's - eg http://www.techhaven.org/db/item/122,232,553,14,56,66 You can have upto 10 items in a URL