Written by CMaster
Wednesday, 16 May 2007
So, a new patch.
Some changes to PPU abilities, some drone changes. Speeded up construction again and fixed various tradeskill bugs. Still no news on weapon balancing as a whole, or on NPC balancing. As ever, you can discuss at the offical forum thread. Or click read more to view full notes.
Offical Forum Thread
* Remover: color is equal to the color of the corresponding support spell
- Increased psi usage and cast time for rare anti-support modules (i.e. Exorcist).
- Holy Unprotector has received an additional boost of psi usage because of its special kind of functionality.
- Visual effects added on the target for removing or boosting spells (i.e. Unprotector, Skill-Boosters, AntiDeflector, ...).
* Booster: combat boosters use red - support boosters use green color
- - Drones with AoE damage now damage themselves when they are in the damage area.
- - Damage over time effects on drones are now converted to instant damage.
- - Resistance cap raised by 10 percent.
- - Changed hit region (head, torso, legs) calculation for NPCs to be a little less random.
- - Fixed a bug that allowed runners to damage vehicle passengers with AoE weapons.
- - Construction time lowered by 30 percent.
- - Fixed a problem with the construction of items with techlevels lower than 2.
- - Fixed the hand grenade TG-275 'Freedom Strike'.
- - All hand grenades now have 10 uses.
- - Some types of WoC ammunition were not clonable, fixed.
- - Some types of WoC ammo converters were not researchable, fixed.