Written by Brammers
Friday, 11 January 2013
Patch 177 got released a few days ago. Apologies for being late with the news, but we got excited about the new MC5 changes!
- Fixed a number of exploits
- Fixed a number of server and client crashes
- Fixed a bug that could lead to damaged chardata
- Interpolation fix redone from the ground up
- Fixed an issue preventing players from activating Gene Replicators inside apartments
- Fixed GenRep costs for Crahn, Black Dragon, Tsunami Syndicate, Fallen Angels and Twilight Guardian HQs to reflect their post-DoY locations.
- Fixed the combat rank of droners being lower than expected in certain cases
- Fixed drone AoE damage, LEd droners now damage themselves as well as their drones
- Fixed Fallen Angels CityCom missions
- Fixed the CR being too low when changing zones inside a vehicle
- Fixed CR being too high inside hacknet
- Fixed the respawn behaviour of several container types (containers spawning quest items, e.g. Grim's ID cube, as well as hacknet code fragments)
- Fixed the buy/sell window covertly resetting the amount to a value of 1 when clicking buy/sell. Now it properly retains the previous value
- Fixed item count not corresponding with the entered amount when moving stacks of items
- Significantly increased rare part drop chances for Warbots and a number of related techmobs.
- Overhaul of H14 and the H14 Command Unit
- Replanted several trees in J 04
- Fixed several floating objects in H 15 and fixed the hole in the fence near MC5
- Arrested the thief of the sign post in the newbie Area MC5 and returned the sign safely to its home
- New vendors have moved into Battle Dome
- Female vendors now have the correct skin
- Outzone Sewer Sec-1 now uses the correct world
- Added Outzone and Pepper Park apartment key smuggler to Pepper Park Sec-1
- Black Dragon contacts have been sighted outside of the Pussy Club
- Fixed a number of gameworld bugs and missing objects in Via Rosso Sectors 1, 2 and 3.
- Fixed a number of gameworld bugs and missing objects in Pepper Park Sectors 1, 2 and 3 including the Crahn Church
- The Snack-A-Tack shop in Pepper Park Sec-3 went out of business
- Removed OOC advertisment in Pepper Park Sec-1 and Via Rosso Sec-2
- Sometimes after zoning the screen becomes grey/blue/whatever, to fix it press alt+e twice
You can discuss the patch here on the official forums .